[Resolved] Secondary menu under header and transparency

Home Forums Support Secondary menu under header and transparency

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alexander

Hi Tom,

Is there a way to split the secondary menu from the primary menu? I can figure out to have my menu navigation at the top or below the header and then have the secondary menu under the primary menu. However I would like to have the primary menu above the header and then on certain pages (but not all) show the secondary menu below the header. Or have a customized menu on different pages.

Also I was wondering if any of the fields have a “transparency” setting. Which you can use to let the background “bleed” through?

Alexander

quick update, found how to set the secondary navigation to under the header. Only have to figure out how to show it on certain pages only and not others.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You can delete the color values from the Secondary Navigation to force it to be transparent.

If you want to remove it on select pages, the Disable Elements add-on will do the trick.

If you want to show it on select pages, you can do something like this in CSS:

.secondary-navigation {
          display: none;
    }

.page-id-xx .secondary-navigation {
          display: block;
    }

.page-id-xx would be replaced with the ID of the page you want to show the menu on. For example, if your page ID was 10, it would be: .page-id-10

Hope this helps 🙂

Alexander

Thanks I will try that out tomorrow.

Alexander

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.