Second blog within 24 hours

Home Forums Support Second blog within 24 hours

Home Forums Support Second blog within 24 hours

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Graham

This is not a suggestion, just a positive comment.

I use Linux, so was able to have two desktops to work with. On one I had everything (WP, cPanel, Notepad, etc) for my existing blog, and on the other everything for the new one. The new blog would have the same look as the existing one.

By opening each GP option on one desktop, I could copy and paste or enter the settings into the new blog. I could then copy and paste my child theme functions.php and style.css code into the new one.

From registering the domain name to installing the WP plugins and creating my first post, took less than 24 hours.

Thanks to the GP addons, everything was just so much easier. And thanks to Tom only charging the once for them, I have halved the price already!

I wasn’t looking forward to all the work involved in creating a new WP installation, but it was a breeze that way. Glad I found GP when I did.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s great to hear! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

It would be amazing if you had time to post a review on WordPress.org: https://wordpress.org/support/view/theme-reviews/generatepress?filter=5

Really glad you’re finding the theme so helpful.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.