[Resolved] Search Bar has border-radius on actual mobile device, but not in Responsive view

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Search Bar has border-radius on actual mobile device, but not in Responsive view

Home Forums Support Search Bar has border-radius on actual mobile device, but not in Responsive view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bjbowen

Actual iPhone X shows a rounded border-radius on for the search bar. Chrome, Safari, Firefox.

Desktop browsers in responsive design mode don’t show the round border-radius. Chrome, Safari, Firefox.

This is the CSS:

input[type=”email”], input[type=”number”], input[type=”password”], input[type=”search”], input[type=”tel”], input[type=”text”], input[type=”url”], select, textarea {
    -webkit-appearance: none;
    border-radius: 0!important;
    background-color: #fff;
    }

I found an old, old support topic and that’s why I put ” -webkit-appearance: none;” in the css. But, I didn’t have any luck using that.

Any ideas?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This is what I see on my iPhone, the search field doesn’t have a border radius:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/FSf2DUg5LxT

Let me know if I miss anything.

bjbowen

I meant to come back and tell you all that it eventually cleared itself. I had cleared the cache, browsing history, all the things and it kept showing the same thing… Eventually, it actually showed correctly. So, thank you for checking on this!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.