[Resolved] Search + Archive widget won't go away

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Search + Archive widget won't go away

Home Forums Support Search + Archive widget won't go away

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sebas

Hi,

I am building a simple webshop and because WooCommerce was supported by GeneratePress I thought: why not go with that.

But the weird thing is that despite there being no widgets enabled, the search and archive widget are visible on product pages. Any idea how I can remove those widgets to get broader product pages?

On search engines I found around four others who had this problem, and for them

.woocommerce #widgets {
    display: none;
    }

seemed to work. This is not the case for me, when using your custom css plugin.

I really don’t know why GeneratePress seems to force these widgets, but maybe someone here knows :-). Thanks in advance!

edit: I do have GP 2.1.2. I clicked the other one by accident (I only saw the version number of GP Premium which is 1.6.2).

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This is actually an option in the customizer: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/woocommerce-overview/#single-product

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Sebas

Nice, I found it! I didn’t know the woocommerce plugin also added features to all of the entries in Customize, quite nifty. Thanks for the quick response and help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That panel is from GP’s WooCommerce add-on ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad I could help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.