[Support request] Scrolling & sticky

Home Forums Support [Support request] Scrolling & sticky

Home Forums Support Scrolling & sticky

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Richard

Hi guys,

Just a quick question – when scrolling down my home page, one of the Elementor ‘sections’ covers up the GP menu, in other words it looks as if it sits infront of the GP menu and when it reaches the GP menu is simply covers the GP menu.

Is there a solution to this?

My website wont load with the prefix https://, so please just look at it via www.

Hopefully you can help,

Best wishes,

Richard

Richard

Also, I notice it happens on other pages too, sometimes as if the menu isn’t sticky.

Maybe I’m missing something or there might be a glitch with my account settings?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Select the problem Section in Elementor > Advanced Tab > Z-index. Reduce this below 100 ( which is what the sticky nav is set to ) to stop that from happening.

Richard

Thanks David, that’s sorted the problem. Nice and easy.

Best,

Richard

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Richard

Hi David, sorry to bother you again. I just noticed the problem still exists on a different page. I changed the ‘Z index’ like you advised previously but this time it doesn’t seem to help.

The problem exists on the page: http://www.acousticpercussion.com/testimonials-2/

When you reach the testimonial for Henry Baldwin, watch the top menu disappear.

Hope you can help

All best,

Richard

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Odd its not a z-index issue something is interfering with the sticky nav when you get so many pixels down the screen.

Do you have the Elementor Header Footer plugin installed? If so is it required? Can you try disabling it as this has a habit of causing some oddities. Let me know.

Also can you check the Sticky nav settings to see if it set to hide on scroll down.

Richard

Hi David,

Disabled and also checked the sticky nav setting, both are off but the problem still exists.

Is this email between us private? I will happily provide you with my login details for you to have a closer look but I don’t want to provide this if it appears for all to see in the forum/tickets

Thanks,

Richard

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The issue seems to be across the site, when the browser window is shorter it effects other pages.
    Can you try disabling other plugins to see if one is conflicting?

I can see a Snow Effect Plugin (?) which runs a timed script that is effecting the page positioning, might be a good one to start with.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.