[Resolved] Scroll down Terms & Conditions – Woocommerce

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Scroll down Terms & Conditions – Woocommerce

Home Forums Support Scroll down Terms & Conditions – Woocommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Javi

Hi there,

I can’t find the solution for this problem, so here I go:
    When I click in “terms & Conditions” before proceed to payment, I can’t scroll down and read the whole text. Is there any way to allow it?

terms and conditions scroll down

The website is almost finished, hopefully in a couple of weeks is in the GeneratePress showcase!
    Thanks in advance!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You’d need to check with WooCommerce on that one as GP doesn’t actually control that part.

Javi

Great, anyways thanks very much for your time and congrats -again- for the theme!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Let us know what they say if you don’t mind 🙂

Javi

Hi Leo,
    I can see that there are several plugins which can help me, but just for this problem I think is not cost-effective (they are paid plugins).
    Because I am using WPML plugin, I have just removed the class of the link in the translation in both languages I am using and now the t&c is open in a new tag:
    Terms and conditions
    I know it is not the best solution, but well… I am quite new to web design, so I am not good with code! :s

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm maybe contact WPML to see if they have a solution?

Javi

Hi Leo,

I think actually is a Woocommerce problem, but I just tried to create a solution with WPML.

Anyways, finally I have installed the plugin ´WooCommerce Checkout Terms Conditions Popup´ and it is working fine. It is a new pop up, but it looks pretty well.

Thanks for your time!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Thanks for sharing your solution!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.