[Resolved] Schema Positión

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Schema Positión

Home Forums Support Schema Positión

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ivan

Hi,

I have created two types of Schema for my website, one is Schema WebPage and the other is LocalBusiness.
    I have put them in Elements -> Header, but my question is in which position I have to leave each one of them, that is, “in the whole web”, only in the “main page,” or in another specific page?

the web is: https://emcolimpiezas.es

Thanks,

Ivan

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If the Schema is Site Specific, eg. LocalBusiness then you can add them to the Entire Site.

If the Schema is only specific to certain page then you should set it that page only.

Ivan

In my case it is a website for a cleaning company.
    So I created a LocalBusiness Schema.
    On the other hand, as it is a web, I have created another WebPage Schema.

I have configured both of them to apply across the web. As I understand it, that’s fine, right?

I also have to say that I have Yoast SEO installed, can the Schemas that I created collide with the said plugin?

On the other hand, when I search for “emco limpiezas” in google, the configuration indicated in the Schemas does not appear …

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

While it’s certainly possible to add multiple schema in one page, it may end up being counter productive if they conflict because Google may get confused as to what schema to show.

And in your case, you’ll also have to test why it isn’t working (syntax errors and other things).

You can try testing one without the other and see what works better. You then stick with what works better between the two so you don’t have to maintain both.

Reminder: This isn’t something the theme controls. It’s outside of our scope of support. If in case you need help with Yoast, you may have to contact their support. 🙂

Ivan

Understood, thank you!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.