[Resolved] "Save and Publish" not working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] "Save and Publish" not working

Home Forums Support "Save and Publish" not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Roy Shimmyo

When I make changes to my site using the “Customize” interface, I cannot save and publish. The changes are visible, but they just won’t save.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What happens when you click save? Nothing at all?

It may take up to 30 seconds depending on your hosting for everything to save.

Are you using a good browser like Chrome or Firefox?

Roy Shimmyo

Nothing happens when I click save. I see the thing spin and it stops. It never changes to “saved.” This started after installing generate spacing. The version I uploaded needed to be updated because I never installed the plugin until recently after wordpress updated to version 4.0. When I deactivate the plugin, it works again. How can I get a new version of the plugin without installing the old and updating? When I try the download link, it says my download key has expired.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm okay – can you email me at support@generatepress.com with your URL, username and password? You can create a temp admin account for me if you like.

I’m not experiencing this on my end, so I’m assuming it may be a hosting related issue. Who are you hosted with?

Let me know – we’ll get this sorted out for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Roy Shimmyo

I’m hosted with IXhosting. I installed wordpress by hand, not using their automated scripts.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you try increasing your memory?

http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

I suggest changing it to 128M.

Let me know if that fixes it.

Roy Shimmyo

This seems to have done the trick. Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great! Happy I could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.