[Resolved] rtl white space

Home Forums Support [Resolved] rtl white space

Home Forums Support rtl white space

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Amine

Hello!

I’ve just installed a fresh version of GP and GP Premium and imported Mike’s dev template.

On my mobile phone, I get this white space to the left.

I tried looking up the problem here but the solutions were mostly based on some modifications that the users did, so since this one is fresh, not sure what to do.

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is there any particular page or post that the white space is showing ?

Amine

Hello David!

Thank you for your reply!

I’ve checked the other pages and it seems that all the pages are showing the white space except for the blog page and the styles page which seem to work fine with no white space. I think it has something to do with generateblocks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am not actually seeing the issue, but can you go to Customizer > General and try changing the Structure to Flexbox.

Amine

I don’t see the problem while on desktop and even when I try to view the page through the customizer and choose mobile view, the problem does not show up. Yet, once on my phone, I can see the white space.

I checked the option of Flexbox, and it is already selected as the main structure.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This is an RTL issue with GenerateBlocks. It’s fixed in 1.2.0 which is in beta testing right now: https://generateblocks.com/generateblocks-1-2-0/

Amine

Hey Tom!

Alright then, I already wanted to give the beta a try. I’ll install it.

Thank you so much guys!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Let me know if it fixes it or not 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.