[Support request] Right Side Widgets Appearing Below content (Post) in all articles

Home Forums Support [Support request] Right Side Widgets Appearing Below content (Post) in all articles

Home Forums Support Right Side Widgets Appearing Below content (Post) in all articles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ankit

On my website https://stealthygaming.com all right side widgets are appearing below the post (content). However, widgets are appearing normal on the homepage. I need a solution to this. I tried deactivation a number of plugin but nothing worked.

How can i fix it?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

on your single post you have a Code Block being inserted into the main content, which is breaking the HTML. How is this code block being added ?

Ankit

Hello, recently we joined ezoic ad network. They might have added this..

Ankit

Hello, recently we joined ezoic ad network. They might have added this

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is the problem element:

2021-01-21_16-33-34

Unfortunately it has no classes or attached CSS that can identify what is adding it… in the Element list you can see the <article> element this should be inside the #main container, the fact that it isn’t means that whatever is adding that code block is breaking the HTML.

Check with Ezoic if that is there code.

Ankit

Hello, I disabled our ad inserter plugin and now the error seems to be fixed.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The ad-inserter should work ok, that would mean the code inside the add is broken eg. its missing a closing </div> or </script> tag. If you can get it to display an Advert i can take a look.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.