[Resolved] Revolution Slider in GP Hooks

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Revolution Slider in GP Hooks

Home Forums Support Revolution Slider in GP Hooks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mary Pearson

Hi Tom,

Can you tell me please how I put Revolution Slider into GP Hooks for home page. This is what I tried and it doesn’t work.

<?php if ( is_front_page() ) { ?>
    [rev-slider green]
    <?php } else { ?>
    <“”>
    <?php } ?>

Many thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

All you should have to do is this:

<?php if ( is_front_page() ) : ?>
          [rev-slider green]
    <?php endif; ?>

You can also use the Page Header add-on so you don’t need to use PHP.

Mary Pearson

Thanks Tom. I’ve tried the code in GP Hooks and it doesn’t work. Can’t find the Addon for Page Header. The only options I have for Page Header is Page Header Position and Single Post Header Position. Header Content just allows for logo upload Site Title and Tagline. Am I missing something?

Perhaps I’m doing something wrong with the Revolution Slider, although it worked when I had it set up for CharityPlus Theme.

The website in question is http://plantbest.info

Thank you again.

Mary Pearson

Got it working Tom. Code is

<?php putRevSlider(“grunge”,”homepage”) ?>

Thanks again!!!!

Would still like to know about the Page Header option

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got that working.

You can add a page header to each individual page while you’re editing them – look for the “Page Header” metabox ๐Ÿ™‚

Mary Pearson

OMG I have seen that so many times and overlooked it because I was focusing on something else. GREAT addon! Wonderful work Tom.

I’ve tried to post additional reviews of how great your theme, addons and support are but it won’t let me post more than once.

I don’t suppose you would know how to stop the video at http://CaribbeanHoliday.ca to stop looping would you? It is the Featured Video Plus plugin but I cannot get any response from their support or WordPress support. I even contacted the creator on Facebook but I can’t get a response from anyone. This issue was posted over 6 months ago and still nobody has answered. loop=”false” doesn’t do it.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, it would have to be set inside the plugin itself I’m afraid – you may have to find a better supported plugin.

Mary Pearson

Thanks for the advice Tom. It is very much appreciated!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.