Black Friday Sale! Get up to $40 off GP Premium!Learn more

[Support request] Revolution Slider displaying standard 'WordPress Gallery' has display issues

Home Forums Support Revolution Slider displaying standard 'WordPress Gallery' has display issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    freeform1999

Hi, I’m using popular Revolution Slider (RevSld) with GP & Elementor. It all works really well but 1 RevSldr setting does not work… though it does If you preview with another theme such as ‘Twenty Fifteen’ so I think there is a small issue with GP that I hope there is an easy fix for. (I worked with RevSldr’s ThemePunch support to discover that GP was probably the issue here.)

Details:
    (Sorry it’s a bit tricky to explain.)

+ I’m using a RevSld ‘Addon’ called ‘WordPress Gallery’
    it allows one to ‘Replace the standard WP Gallery with the Sliders of your choice’.

+ I assigned this Addon to use a special slider I made that shows the image’s title and caption
    AND also has a ‘toggle zoom’ to full screen icon on the image.

+ On a page I created a standard WP image gallery which generated this shortcode:
    (dang, can’t seem to display the shortcode code… it’s this with open/close brackets)
    gallery size=”large” ids=”929,927,925,923,921,919,917” .
    The images show in the slider fine BUT the title, caption & zoom icon don’t show…but do with other themes.

So I don’t know what the conflict is but would LOVE to be able to fix this since I do a LOT of artist sites using RevSld and am in the process of updating them all to use Elementor & GP. I can give you the private development site url, screen shots & WP login if you give me a private email address.

I hope I make sense!!!
    Thanks for any help and thanks for making a great theme!!
    Rand

GeneratePress 2.0.1
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Rand,

Any chance you can show me an example of it working with one of the default themes so I can compare?

Thanks!

freeform1999

Thanks for prompt reply Tom!!!!
    I’ll make a staging copy in the morning…
    Where can I send you private WP login info?
    thx again!!
    Rand

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Through Account Issue: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Please reference the topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.