[Support request] Revisions Option Disappeared

Home Forums Support Revisions Option Disappeared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Evan

Hi guys

We were updating a pre-existing page, and then it suddenly vanished in live mode.

Or, in other words, the page still exists in the wp backend and can be edited etc but won’t appear in live, public mode.

We’ve reached out to Kinsta, who couldn’t get to the bottom of it. Cleared cache, WP Rocket cache, using latest v of WP and GP, and haven’t installed any new plugins of late. Kinsta said to try and roll back to an earlier version of the page, but that option doesn’t seem to be present.

Help v much appreciated!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

which plugins are you using to edit your page content – i am seeing this element in the page content:

<div class="essb_break_scroll"></div>

I would begin by looking at what is adding that to your content and disabling that function.

Evan

Thanks, to my knowledge we aren’t using any plugins to edit page content. We haven’t added any plugins in ages. Also this is the first page we’ve encountered a problem with…the rest of the site seems fine…

Appreciate any help

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I would recommend start by disabling all plugins and any custom functions to see if any of them is causing the issue.

Things like these are handled by WordPress so GP shouldn’t be the cause.

You can test by activating a twenty series WP theme.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.