[Resolved] Revert customizations to original GeneratePress theme settings

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Revert customizations to original GeneratePress theme settings

Home Forums Support Revert customizations to original GeneratePress theme settings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aaron

I am a premium user with a GeneratePress theme. I have customized the theme considerably over the last year, but now I want to revert it back to the theme’s original layout and settings. I was new to web design when I used the theme originally, and now that I have a tiny bit more experience, I want to undo alot of stuff I had done. Reverting back would be far less intensive than trying to mimick it through continuous customizations.

Is that possible? If so, do I lose my other plugins and widgets? I saved off all the articles and things I had posted, so I don’t care if I lose those.

If reverting back means starting from scratch, I am ok with that as well.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can reset the Theme settings in Dashboard > Appearance > GeneratePress

This will NOT remove any content you have added nor will it remove any widgets etc. It will only revert any changes you made in the Customizer.

Jose

would it be possible to shift the title (now in the top left corner) a bit to the right?
    how?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for the separate question?

Thanks!

Aaron

Wow… One click of the button I never noticed = days of previous work! Now I like my theme even better.

Thank you for your help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

🙂 Glad to be of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.