[Resolved] return to previous version?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] return to previous version?

Home Forums Support return to previous version?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Helen

Hi Tom
    I just updated to 2.0 and quite a few bits of my css got broken. I don’t have time to look into it all right now. Is there somewhere I can just download the latest pre-2 version (1.5.6?) and I will install that till I get a chance to do the upgrade properly?
    Thanks
    Helen

Pete
    Helen

Thanks Pete
    I see version 1.4 there which might be latest pre-2 version. Sorry to be dense but how do I download a zip folder suitable to upload via the WP dialogue?
    Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

What CSS are broken? Can you link us to the page?

We might already have solutions for you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can grab it here: https://wordpress.org/themes/download/generatepress.1.4.zip

That being said, we could probably see the issue in a few minutes and give you a solution if you share your 2.0 site.

Helen

Thanks guys. I have quite a bit of custom css on my site. I just need a bit of time to check which bits have been lost. I’ll probably be able to fix them myself but if I cant you will be the first to know! You are always very quick and helpful with these things.

Helen

Just to let you know I have re-updated and all the styling displays perfectly now with no need of intervention from me – so your minor update must have fixed something behind the scenes. Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great news! Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.