[Resolved] Restrict grid/container height in GenerateBlocks

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Restrict grid/container height in GenerateBlocks

Home Forums Support Restrict grid/container height in GenerateBlocks

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    George

I have a grid inside a container and I am trying to restrict the container height to a certain value. I can’t find the setting. Grid is a 2 column grid, the left is an image and right is a couple of headlines, a button and some padding on its container. The right grid has also a background color. I want to set them so that the two columns have equal heights and the image height aligns with the right grid’s background color.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

we would love to hear your feedback and help answer any questions.
    We don’t currently have a dedicated forum for GenerateBlocks, until we do can you send any info via the Contact form here:

https://generateblocks.com/help/

Thanks for testing

Joao

I personally consider that one of the main benefits of GP has been his support. Contrary to what one might believe (we’re in the 20s and I’ve been hearing about self support and all that stuff since the 90’s!!), this is not common practice. The fact is that just looking into this forum allows me to learn a lot about GP (premium of course) but also CSS and I try to look at support requests every day.

I wish you consider doing the same reg GBlocks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GenerateBlocks users will be receiving the same level of support and attention that GeneratePress users do.

Once we’re out of the alpha/beta testing phases, the free blocks plugin will be made available on the WordPress Repository, where users can receive support in the WP Forum.

In the future we will be releasing a premium version of GenerateBlocks. And it too will have its own premium support channel like this one.

George

Hi David, I believe I have already sent 2-3 messages through that contact form already, I haven’t received any answers. Why don’t you create a special forum just for GenerateBlocks?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Once the free plugin is on WP repository we’ll be using the WP Support Forum.
    And when a premium version is released it will also have its own support forum.

I replied to your question. Thanks for testing.

George

Thanks, David, happy with the answer. I will include it here and close the thread if you don’t mind. From now on, I will be sending feedback through the contact form, as you suggested.

By default the Grid Block is set to same height columns.
    The only reason why that would not be the case is if on the Grid parent you changed the Vertical Alignment:

Align grid items. Removes same height columns and overrides grid item content alignment.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks George

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.