[Resolved] Responsive native Gallery + Lightbox

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Responsive native Gallery + Lightbox

Home Forums Support Responsive native Gallery + Lightbox

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Raul

Hi!

I am preparing a site with photo galleries with a specific CPT.

Other themes have css and js to native wordpress galleries to have a mansory appearance, are responsives and expanded with a nice Lightbox.

Some plugin compatible with GeneratePress and meets the best practices WordPress?

It is important that not own system of galleries as Envira or Next-gen, I do not want any specific plugin, just the way I look nice leave.

Regards!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The best way I think is to use the native WordPress galleries coupled with Jetpack (made by WordPress).

It has a tiled galleries option, and a carousel option which is a lightbox built into the WP gallery.

Raul
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, glad you got it all working 🙂

Daniele

Hi Tom,
    I’m facing here (www.sis7ers.com, my portfolio) an issue with the jetpack gallery widget inside the sidebar. Don’t know why, there’s a big space narrowing the gallery on the right. This widget works fine on my other sites (all made with GP, you can see that same widget working on http://www.cronachemarziane.it, left sidebar) and in sis7ers.com i didn’t install any pugin but jetpack, Akismet and your simple css.
    Any idea to fix it?
    Thanks in advance,
    Daniele

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, not sure what’s going on there. The plugin is generating the right width of the widget area, but the images aren’t filling it. You may need to check with Jetpack support to see if it’s a known issue.

Daniele

Hi Tom,
    already sent a message on their support panel but they didn’t answer yet. I will let you know.
    thanks,
    d.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.