[Support request] Resize magazine hero blocks in Generatepress Dispatch front page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Resize magazine hero blocks in Generatepress Dispatch front page

Home Forums Support Resize magazine hero blocks in Generatepress Dispatch front page

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Samuel

If I paste this directly after the code in that section, it creates the 1 featured image with the two columns like directly underneath, like you said. It basically turns the whole grid block to the right 90 degrees. This would look amazing, except there’s still a mobile cropping along the whole grid. When I delete the last closing bracket on the grid before I paste this code, it leaves the grid intact on desktop but turns each of the posts into their own card on mobile and fits them perfectly onto the screen. It’s not as cool of an effect as the two column grid, but they’re not cropped, and it would be the same thing I had when I removed the grid all together, so I’m happy with this. I really appreciate the block of code, David. Also, I love how lightweight GP is while also giving me the ability to have a magazine layout. Your theme rocks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that and glad we could be of help!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.