[Support request] Resize all Product Images to One Size in the Niche theme (Site Library)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Resize all Product Images to One Size in the Niche theme (Site Library)

Home Forums Support Resize all Product Images to One Size in the Niche theme (Site Library)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    metcomllc@aol.com

Is there a way to resize all Product Images to One specific size in the Niche theme (Site Library)?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Woocommerce is responsible for controlling the image sizes. What size do you require ? And is this for the Shop / Single Product or Both ?

metcomllc@aol.com

I want to make all of the product sizes uniform for both the Single product and shop.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I would recommend that all the original images you use for your shop are the same size and aspect ratio ( preferably square ) when they are uploaded.

Although you can use some code to force them to the same size it means the images need to be cropped which could lead to losing parts of the image you may want to remain visible.

Do you have a site with the images in place so i can see if there is a simple fix?

metcomllc@aol.com

Yes. This site does not have GeneratePress active but it will give you an idea of what I am trying to do. https://lifechanginghypnosisdownloads.org

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Apologies we managed to somehow overlook your reply. Do you still need assistance with this? Let us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.