Home Forums Support Renew?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Giedrius

I was talking not about greatness of GP. But about security, durability, and insurance.
    Can you find how refund works? Delivery? Is it normal?
    Sorry… I need to go home. In north Europe it’s 20:33. (8.3PM)

epickenyan

This idea of thinking GP Premium is lifetime comes with the Envato mentality of lifetime updates and usage. With GP, you can use the premium plugin for a lifetime, but if you need updates for the plugin and also premium support via email and this forum, then you have to renew at a 40% discount. The discount is pegged on the price at the time of renewal, not at the price you bought the plugin. The good thing is, you can decide not to renew every year (hoping that there won’t be a bug or security issue and that new updates for the free theme will not break any functionality). You can opt to renew if you see superb updates that you see you would benefit from. That is why it is very important to research and read policies set by theme developers so you don’t mislead yourself and your clients, thereby making losses. Plus, if you have many clients, you can just tell them to contribute some little money every year and then add up all that and renew your licence for yourself and them (currently at US$30 or so renewal price I guess).

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.