[Resolved] Removing space above and below video (vimeo)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Removing space above and below video (vimeo)

Home Forums Support Removing space above and below video (vimeo)

• This topic has 21 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by goudie.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    goudie

Nope, just the default link. I have mailed you the link.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I think i was having a moment lol.

So this could be related to the Embeds not working – ie. sorry, we could not embed that content.
    This bug in WP was fixed so i can only assume that something is blocking the embeds. Can you try disabling plugins to see if there is something conflicting?

goudie

No problem. Thanks. I will try it. But it worked fine when i was using the Divi theme (the pages i used without the builder) with all my plugins and gutenberg.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I have asked Tom to take a look as well. Its really odd – if i paste the Vimeo link i provided into a normal block its automatically added as a vimeo responsive embed, so something is different. Let us know.

goudie

David, i finally fixed the annoying problem πŸ™‚

2 plugins: Perfmatters and WP-rocket. “Disable Embeds” was active, that was the reason of the ugly white space. I disabled it in the settings and the video’s are now embed and responsive!

Thanks for the support! Is it possible that you add this to the tutorial of generatepress, i think others will make the same problem as i did.

Anyway thank you very much πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad you found what the issue was. We will make a note πŸ™‚

goudie

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.