- This topic has 21 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by goudie.
April 15, 2019 at 9:52 pm #870066goudie
I have the following problem. If i add a vimeo video url, there is a lot of white space above and below the video on mobile. On pc everything is great. The problem is on mobile. I have tested it with various devices.
I have been using Divi before with no problem. So i find it strange i get this problem with generatepress, i like the theme very much.
I just add the vimeo url and past it in Gutenberg and it worked fine. But with generatepress not.
Is there an easy solution for this?
If i add an html container in gutenberg with the following script provided by vimeo (on the video page and then the sharing button), everything works fine again:<iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/example.url123?color=7dbdb7&title=0&byline=0&portrait=0″ style=”position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; fullscreen” allowfullscreen></iframe>
But then i have to changes all the video’s on the website. It is very much work.
Is there a another to remove or not show the blank space above and below on mobile?
Thank you.GeneratePress 2.2.2GP Premium 1.7.8April 16, 2019 at 1:03 am #870175DavidStaffCustomer SupportApril 16, 2019 at 2:00 am #870214goudie
Yes, i also tried that with no effect.April 16, 2019 at 2:15 am #870222DavidStaffCustomer SupportApril 16, 2019 at 2:18 am #870223goudie
Yes, but i have to send you the login. Because the video’s are only available after login. Which emailadres can i use? Thxx.April 16, 2019 at 2:23 am #870228DavidStaffCustomer Support
You can send us the login details via the Account Issue form:
Please add the URL of this topic to the form so we can track.
In the meantime:
1. Do you have the Gutenberg Plugin installed? This has many bug fixes in improvements that aren’t in WP Core yet?
2. did you try the Vimeo Embed Block?April 16, 2019 at 6:10 am #870404goudie
I have sent the email.
1) I have just installed Gutenberg, but unfortunately it didn’t fix it.
2) Yes, but gutenberg says the following if i add the vimeo link: sorry, we could not embed that content.April 16, 2019 at 6:11 am #870405DavidStaffCustomer SupportApril 16, 2019 at 6:18 am #870406DavidStaffCustomer SupportApril 16, 2019 at 6:22 am #870411goudie
Yes, done.April 16, 2019 at 6:34 am #870421DavidStaffCustomer Support
Can you flush and disable your cache. Then force clear your browser cache. Currently i am not seeing the correct CSS or the output i would expect with the Gutenberg Plugin installed. Let me know.April 16, 2019 at 6:45 am #870431goudie
Oke, i have cleared the cache @kisnta.April 16, 2019 at 6:50 am #870569DavidStaffCustomer SupportApril 16, 2019 at 6:59 am #870576goudie
Yes, done. I have mailed you. Thanks.April 16, 2019 at 7:06 am #870583
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.