[Resolved] Removing Cart/Search Icon from Bar in Mobile Menu.

Home Forums Support Removing Cart/Search Icon from Bar in Mobile Menu.

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by Leo.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Matt

I am using max mega menu for my mobile and my desktop version of my website. However… when I go to customize/layout/woocommerce and enable cart. It shows up over the top of my other menu. Megamenu offers an option of adding these features to menu for mobile and I have my menu set up exactly as I want it for mobile. When I try to enable the cart and search feature for the desktop version it displays fine in desktop but it overlays on top of my mobile icons. Is there a setting I’m missing to disable it for mobile? If not no big deal. I’ll try whatever CSS code ya got to fix it. Also is there a way to change the cart and magnifying glass colors? They are set to blue and I can’t find where the option to change them is at.

I doubt you can see my website without logging in since it’s in staging at the moment.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can provide the login and username so we can view the site?

You can provide here as only admin can view the private website link you’ve provided.

Or else you can send the access using Account Issue here:
    https://generatepress.com/contact/

Please include the following information:
    – The URL of this topic.
    – Login URL.
    – Username and password.

Matt

URL moved to Site URL field
    *edited*

Sometimes it makes you enter it twice so don’t think you typed it in wrong.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just to confirm, you are wanting to hide the blue icons on mobile correct?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/cECwtkowe

Matt

Actually those icons that are blue can stay there but how do I make them yellow on mobile and desktop? And the ones that are yellow need to disappear for mobile.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

.main-navigation .mobile-bar-items a {
        display: none;
    }
    .main-navigation li.wc-menu-item a,
    .main-navigation li.search-item a {
        color: #feff1a;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Matt

That fixed it. You’re awesome! Much appreciated! Any way to add a centering option to the desktop version? The vertical centering is off and it would be nicer looking to center it from the side of the page and the “my account” menu option. Shot in the dark… Also while I got you here. I’m not sure why but my logo does not appear on the desktop version it’s uploaded it just doesn’t appear anymore. Not even sure what I did to make it disappear cause I wasn’t paying attention when it did disappear. I just want it to look like the mobile version does with the logo.

At any point, I can give you the login and pass securely to check it out yourself.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can open a topic for each of the new question?

It would be much easier for us to manage and help.

Thanks!

Matt

yes i can do that.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.