[Resolved] Removed Elementor – Top header, site logo gone – need to build it in GP only

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Removed Elementor – Top header, site logo gone – need to build it in GP only

Home Forums Support Removed Elementor – Top header, site logo gone – need to build it in GP only

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Laura

Hi,
    I’ve decided Elementor is more possibly more trouble than it’s worth. I’ve taken all of my pages out of it and rebuilt with blocks.
    I’m down to one last issue. When I then deactivated Elementor, my header area above the main nav menu went away. It was our logo, tagline to the right of it and then a widget with a search box.
    I’m looking in Elements > Layout > entire site to add it in there? But not seeing how and not sure that is the right way to do it.
    When I look at Appearance > Site Identity > Logo and tagline are still there but they are not appearing above the menu.
    Not using Elementor, how would I construct the header area above the primary nav to be like I had it with Logo then tagline then search widget?
    Thanks. Stuck.

Laura

I should say also that I’m using Uber Menu.
    Basically the whole header area with logo etc. is not there anymore. I just need to get it back.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Your site is under the coming soon page.

Can you disable it so we can take a look?

Try checking if the default header is disabled with a layout element first.

Laura

I can’t make the site live. I can send you a link which gets around it but I would need to send it privately.

Can you give me more details on what you said:
    Try checking if the default header is disabled with a layout element first.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Laura

That was it! Posts had headers disabled. Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.