[Resolved] Remove Whitespace between page content and Footer?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Remove Whitespace between page content and Footer?

Home Forums Support Remove Whitespace between page content and Footer?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Milos

Good evening, I’ve been trying to remove the whitespace between where the page content ends, and where the footer begins.

I’ve tried changing Customizing > Layout > Footer – setting both sets of padding options to zero, just in case I misunderstand what they do, and it results in no changes for the footer. I’m also seeing nothing in the page content itself that would be adding the padding at the bottom either.

I guess a question related to the above is why am I seeing no changes when I dramatically change the footer widget area padding, and the footer padding. I imagine when I change some of the padding values to 1000, I should see a dramatic change to what the footer looks like, but it seems to stay identical.

Thank you

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The GenerateBlocks Container you’ve inserted on your footer has a 100px margin-top which is causing this issue as shown here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/nOul4jPd

Removing it should fix the issue.

Milos

Ah ok I see. The ready-made template I started had a custom footer, I didn’t realize that. Thank you

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.