[Resolved] Remove the background grey image and change the layout to full width.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Remove the background grey image and change the layout to full width.

Home Forums Support Remove the background grey image and change the layout to full width.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Casey

Hello,

I want to remove the grey background that the theme has by default, and change the width of all pages to full width.

Also I would like to know how to remove header, I tried it with disable elements, but still some space on top for header or any other element is left.

Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share the URL to the site ?

Casey
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK so if you want the entire background to be white then you can change the Background color in Customizer > Colors > Body.

If you want to create Full Width content without page builder then you can set the Page Builder Container to Full Width:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

NOTE: This also removes the themes content padding, so you can include that in the Pagebuilder Sections.

Casey

I cannot find the Page Builder Container, can you please write the exact location of that in the latest version of generatepress theme.

Also My Main Question contains a question about Headers, I’d like you to please answer that as well.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you edit the Page/Post in the WordPress Editor you will see a Meta Box titled Page Builder Container in the Sidebar.

In Appearance > GeneratePress you can enable Disable Elements.
    This will display another Meta Box in side bar that allows you to remove elements including the Header:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/disable-elements-overview/

Casey

Thank you, this resolved my issue.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.