[Support request] Remove space under horizontal menu

Home Forums Support [Support request] Remove space under horizontal menu

Home Forums Support Remove space under horizontal menu

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Denis.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Denis

Hello
    I am adding banner images at the top of the page content, to show directly under the horizontal navigation without a space.
    However there is a padding/empty space between the navigation and the page content which I am unable to remove. I am using the WP-bakery content plugin, with the top row padding set to no padding.
    Can you suggest a way to remove the empty space under the navigation please?
    Thank you.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link us to the page in question so we could check what space is perceived as an issue?

You can use the private information text field to provide the site details. Thank you.

Denis

Thanks for the reply
    I have added the website URL below.

And I am OK to have this happen on every page, where the top of the page
    content is directly underneath the horizontal menu when I select ” no paddings” in the WP bakery row settings, as I will be adding top banners etc. to most other pages as well, so it can be a site-wide change.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

when building pages with a page builder you’re better off setting the Content Container to Full Width:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/content-container/

This will remove all of the Theme padding – you can then include the padding in the Builder, and it also means you don’t need to use a forced full width option in the builder.

Denis

Thanks for that David.
    Where do I find that setting, as in my settings in:
    Theme > Customise > layout > container >>>>
    Container Width > Separating Space > Content Separator > Content Layout > Container Alignment etc.
    I can’t find any place to choose the Full Width option referred to in your message above and in the documents.
    Thanks again.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Denis

Got it working now.
    I appreciate the prompt and friendly support 🙂
    Thanks David

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.