[Resolved] Remove secondary navigation from woo commerce shop

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Remove secondary navigation from woo commerce shop

Home Forums Support Remove secondary navigation from woo commerce shop

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Luke

Hi,

How can I remove the secondary menu from the woocommerce store, I have tried to disable it using the options on the page editor but I belive that because the woocommerce store is a product archive list this is interfering with it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Try this CSS:

.woocommerce.archive .secondary-navigation {
        display: none;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Luke

Great thanks this worked for the main part of the shop, how can I also remove it from the individual shop products as well? Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm I’m not seeing the secondary navigation in single product page already?

Luke

I have just noticed it is only showing on single product page for logged in users (why I can seee not you). That’s Ok great thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad I could help!

Jackson

I have tried the above code. This code only disables Secondary Navigation in Product Archive pages only. Secondary navigation is still visible in Single Product Pages. (checked even with logged off users)

I need to disable secondary navigation entirely for woocommerce, help me with that CSS.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

As this topic is already resolved for the topic starter, can you open up a new topic?

So you could use the Private information text field to provide your site details. Thank you.

Jackson

I will start a new topic. Please remove the query I posted

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.