[Resolved] Remove Product Count – Product Attributes

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Remove Product Count – Product Attributes

Home Forums Support Remove Product Count – Product Attributes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John

Hello, hope you can help.

I have a client e-commerce site where we have used the widget ‘Filter Product by Attribute’ in the left Sidebar. We have selected display as list called shop by interest:.

https://goodhealthboutique.co.uk/shop/

It is working fine, but besides each attribute it puts a count. eg. Vegan (7). My client would like to remove the count figure.

Unlike the Product Categories widget – where there is an option to tick Show Product Counts – there does not seem to be a way to switch this function off.

I’ve tried looking for a solution / snippet to achieve this. But no luck. Are you able to help / point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

John

GP Premium 1.6.2
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi John, there possibly is a filter for this, are you happy with using CSS to hide? If so try this:

.woocommerce-widget-layered-nav ul li .count {
        display: none;
    }
    John

Hi David, Thank you. That worked perfectly!

Really appreciate it. Client will be happy.

John

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome John – odd that the widget misses that feature. And generally i find the product counts to be a little bit hit and miss!

John

Yes, the feature is on the Product category widget. But not the Filter by Product one. If you select display Dropdown – rather than List – that works. But it is not an elegant solution.

Thanks again.

John

John

Sorry, that should read Filter By Attribute one. j

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.