[Support request] Remove Headings tags on sidebar and other items on INFO site template

Home Forums Support [Support request] Remove Headings tags on sidebar and other items on INFO site template

Home Forums Support Remove Headings tags on sidebar and other items on INFO site template

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chip

Hi guys,

I tried searching for a solution, but I can’t find one.
    I’ve added the site in the private information.

The issue is that all elements in the sidebar generate their own heading tags, and that’s messing up my content structure.
    Is it possible to remove all those heading tags and leave the text with strong or just <p> tag?
    I don’t really care about the styling on these.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in Appearance > Widgets you can select the Headline block and in its Toolbar or settings you can change the Element Tag to P

And then on the homepage the sidebar is part of the content, so you would need to edit them there too.

Chip

Thank you for that, I figured it out eventually.
    Is it possible at all on INFO theme from the site library to replace the Recent sidebar with a regular sidebar instead of a query made with GB?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is it possible at all on INFO theme from the site library to replace the Recent sidebar with a regular sidebar instead of a query made with GB?

Do you mean the sidebar on the homepage? If so, no, it’s not possible.

However, you can change its content to what you want to use in a regular sidebar.

Chip

No, I mean the sidebar on individual pages, the home page doesn’t rally matter to me.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the sidebar on the single posts is just the themes sidebar, so go to Appearance > Widgets and replace the blocks you don’t require.

Chip

It doesn’t seem to be on the INFO template from Site Library.
    It’s a sidebar built with GP. I want to replace it with widgets if that’s possible.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Chip,

To modify that, you can go to Appearance > Elements, and edit the “Right Sidebar” Element.

You can remove and add Blocks there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.