[Support request] Remove Google fonts reload permanently

Home Forums Support [Support request] Remove Google fonts reload permanently

Home Forums Support Remove Google fonts reload permanently

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Andreas

Hello, I use Generatepress premium. I have tried all solutions, but google fonts are still loaded. In Germany there is a big wave of warnings because google fonts are reloaded and you have to ask the users on the website for permission. How do I remove the reloading permanently?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Andreas,

It seems this topic has been marked as resolved. To clarify, do you still need assistance regarding this?

Andreas

I was able to remove:-)

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Glad you resolved it!

Andreas

Sorry, not resolved when I now copied my test site to my main site. I am using this both codes with code snippets https://docs.generatepress.com/article/remove-google-fonts/, but it seems not working? On my test side it was working, but after migrating from my test site to new site it is not more working. Any recommendation?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Can you go to Appearance > Customize > Typography, then double-check if there is a font added in the font manager? Check if any of them is a Google Font.

Andreas

I checked, no nothing added

Fernando
    Customer Support

How are you adding your Sticky Header? It’s the I can see loading a Google font. Is it through a plugin? Can you try disabling it temporarily?

Andreas

Sticke Header is with plugin myStickymenu O.k. I will deactivate it now

Andreas

Ah I already see that now google fonts is away. But Sir, the problem is that this sticky menü, the message visit a new website with link, I actually need

Andreas

So any any idea that I can still use this sticky menü? Or may be you know another plugin with same benefit? That people can see clearly my message to visit also please my new website?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

why not use the Sticky Navigation thats part of the Theme ?

Andreas

Ah I didnt know that this is possible. Where can I find it?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Andreas

Please check on my website now. The sentence and blue blog below the picture

Can I make them sticky, so that always it will be on the top when people scrolling down? I added this with widgets, then header and then I added a paragraph and adjusted the backround and link color

P.s. It is important that I can make the link nofollow. Like as example with buttons, I am not able to inside a nofollow link

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.