[Support request] Remove Generate Press

Home Forums Support [Support request] Remove Generate Press

Home Forums Support Remove Generate Press

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mitchell

Hello,

I have a site I built with GP but have changed to another theme. I have deleted the GP plugin but the site still references GP as does the control panel. How can I remove all references to GP in the site and the admin panel?

Thanks,

MH

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

If you deactivate GP Premium and change the theme, none of the GP code can execute which means there will be no reference to the theme.

Mitchell

Tom,

Well, that’s not what is happening on my site. I have deleted the plugin and changed to the Beaver Builder theme yet the GP name appears on my page and in my site. https://paris.lawyers123.org/ is on instance of many. I am happy to give you a login if you like.

MH

GL

Beaver builder is a page builder plugin. Now they do have a theme to work with as well, but from looking at your source code, you are running a child theme for GeneratePress,with the Beaver Builder plugin, not a Beaver theme.

Mitchell

Hello. No, I have uninstalled GP an am using the BB child theme. I am happy to give you a login. Please advise.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looks like you’ve fixed the problem?

I can see that the site is entirely from BB and no more GP elements 🙂

If you are seeing something different than it’s likely caching problem on your end.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.