[Resolved] Remove featured image from home page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Remove featured image from home page

Home Forums Support Remove featured image from home page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KJames

Hi! I recently switched to this theme for a comic site I’m making. The site uses a plug in called Comic Easel to handle all of the comic stuff, but it’s causing a problem with featured images. Comic Easel uses the featured image of each post as the comic page, but the theme was putting a second instance of the comic image in the blog post below on each page.

I saw this code recommend several times for people wanting to hide featured images:

.page-header-image-single {
    display: none;
    }

And that fixed the issue perfectly for my single pages, but my main page is still displaying two images. I’m a complete WordPress beginner, so I’m not really sure what to change to make it work for the main page too?

KJames

Oh, and the website is here sorry. I thought it would include it since it was in the required info box to post.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This will hide it on all pages:

.page .page-header-image {
    }

Let me know if that works for you or not ๐Ÿ™‚

KJames

Never mind, I found this and it worked:

.home .wp-post-image {
    }

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That would remove all content images on the home page – but it won’t remove the featured image.

KJames

Oh, haha looks like you were already replying when I fixed it. Whoops.

Out of curiosity I tried the one you posted instead and it didn’t work. I’m not sure why.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

In that case the problem may be the images inside the content which you want to remove, so that block of code you posted will work great for that ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.