[Support request] REMOVE AVERY

Home Forums Support [Support request] REMOVE AVERY

Home Forums Support REMOVE AVERY

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jane

PLEASE HELP! I tried the Avery theme and I don’t like it. How do I remove Avery and go back to my previous theme? My previous theme doesn’t have a name. It’s the generic GeneratePress theme called GeneratePress. A lot of my content didn’t rollover when I changed to Avery. That’s why I want to go back to my previous theme.

Should I use the WP Rollback plugin? If so, how do I use it or do you have another suggestion? Thank you

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Jane,

If you go to Appearance > GeneratePress > Site Library, and remove the imported site. The site should be restored to the settings you had before installing the site.

The removal process does make changes to your database, so if you have data you don’t want to risk losing, please take a site backup before doing this process. Anything added along with the template will be removed.

Reference: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-site-library/#removing-an-imported-site

If you have a backup of your site from before you installed the plugin, you can also restore that. You may ask your hosting provider if you have a backup of your site from that state. Some hosting providers provide automatic backup services.

Jane

Thank you. Resolved! Thank goodness!

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Jane!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.