[Resolved] Related products shown only at cart page, nothing at product details

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Related products shown only at cart page, nothing at product details

Home Forums Support Related products shown only at cart page, nothing at product details

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Valery

Related product shown only at cart page and nothing visible at product details page.
    Looks strange. What’s up?
    Of course, mark «Show related products» in Customizer is On.
    Proofs are in https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EZnEzNMWWZ7WzupSk1-3ACRUWSORJ8q6

GeneratePress 2.1.2
    GP Premium 1.6.2
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi, can you provide a link to the site, you can edit the original topic and use the Site URL field for privacy

Valery

Done.
    First product on shop page (marked with sale badge) has related product (second).
    This relation only seen at cart where 1 item of first product put. At first product details card relation not present.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you using any plugins e.g Similar Products?

Valery

My activated plugins are:

• Elementor
    • Elementor Pro
    • SiteOrigin CSS [visual CSS editor]
    • WooCommerce
    • WooCommerce CDEK [add-on from shipment company]
    • GP Premium extension
    • Яндекс.Касса для WooCommerce [payment gateway]

That’s all

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK –
    this ‘Похожие товары’ is the Related Products and is mainly controlled by tags.
    this ‘Вас также может заинтересовать…’ is the Cross Sells – which may be a bug for it not displaying on the product.
    Can you remove the Cross Sells and add them as Up Sells? And let me know

Valery

Yes, I exchange Cross and Up.
    Currently, product details contains ‘Вас также может заинтересовать…’ which is Up Sale now.
    But theoretically it’s not the right way – as far as I understood, Cross Sells = complementary products (accessories for product or related products) and Up Sells = products which are recommended instead of chosen product.
    Am I right?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thats correct. And Cross Sells in Woocommerce are only displayed on the Check out.

Valery

Thanks for help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.