[Support request] Related products on woocommerce store has conflicting css file

Home Forums Support [Support request] Related products on woocommerce store has conflicting css file

Home Forums Support Related products on woocommerce store has conflicting css file

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Hi,
    On my woocommerce store I have a section at the bottom for ‘related products’. On mobile, it should only show one column, but it shows two columns.
    Only if I ‘clear used css of this url’ via WPRocket on each individual url will it clear that cache and show the related products in single columns. Which I don’t want to have to do for every single page…

I’ve checked in with my developer and he says there is a conflicting css file on “related products” on mobile, but he couldn’t find the file because maybe it is inlined css. And so i’m asking you guys if you know what file to exclude from “removing unused css”.

Hope this makes sense,
    Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if its the GP styles then GP generates an inline stylesheet with an ID of generate-woocommerce-mobile-css – can WP Rocket exclude that based on its ID?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.