[Resolved] regarding the placement of the latest post widget in the side layout.

Home Forums Support regarding the placement of the latest post widget in the side layout.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lee

This is a question regarding the placement of the latest post widget in the side layout.

I like “Marketer” of “SITE LIBRARY” and I am using it after purchasing GP.

For each blog (category), which part should I check to set the sidebar on the right side individually?

“photos blog” shows only the “newest posts” corresponding to “photos blog”,
    The final goal of the “games blog” is to show only “the latest posts” for “games blog”. Looking for GP documentation and plugin information, there is no easy way to solve it.

I would like to create a page instead of a blog, and personalize blog posts and side widgets on the page.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

For each blog (category), which part should I check to set the sidebar on the right side individually?

Not sure if I understand completely. Are you looking to use different sidebar on different pages?

If so this plugin should help:
    https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/content-aware-sidebars/

I would like to create a page instead of a blog, and personalize blog posts and side widgets on the page.

To add posts on a static page, try WP Show Posts:
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-show-posts/

Lee

I solved the problem by finding “Content Aware Sidebars – Unlimited Widget Areas”.

However, after using the above function, the site speed has been noticeably slowed down. I overcame a lot by installing the Cache plugin, but this is a bit unfortunate.

Please make it with a fast and powerful function in GP and then sell it. I think it is the best way in terms of optimization and speed.

Lee

Oh at the same time it seems to have written a reply.
    Thank you for answer!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Options like this are best to be handled by a plugin.

Glad you found the solution!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.