[Resolved] Regarding: Archive and Single Post Pages – CPT

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Regarding: Archive and Single Post Pages – CPT

Home Forums Support Regarding: Archive and Single Post Pages – CPT

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Juned

Hello,

I am using crocoblocks JetEngine for CPT and Meta Fields.

* The Query block is working fine at pages and as per desired desiging/editing.
    * The Block Element is also showing all the CPT and Taxonomies at Display Rules > Location.

The problem is – the Element > Block > Content Template is “not showing at CPT Archive and Single Post Pages” as what I have created.

The url of my under construction site is attached for your ready reference.

I tried the same with and without activating/deactivating JetThemeCore plugin also, but the result is same. currently it is deactivated.

I am approaching you here after trying to resolve it myself in last 3 days. JetEngine features are working properly in default gutenberg, but I am only comfortable with GPP and GB Pro. Please help

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the CPT Template has to be built upon a GP Theme template in order for Block Element – Content Templates to work.
    As it relies on the GP generate_do_template_part function in the template to call the content template see here for how our Archive.php uses it:

https://github.com/tomusborne/generatepress/blob/8bff7e067bb4df92ce1711fddb843585d4d18e71/archive.php#L47

I am not familiar with Crocoblocks, so you may not be able to do it, or maybe their support can advise on how to do that.

Juned

Thank you very much for your response.

So in this case I will have to move on with Crocoblocks Template and Builder functionality. No problem.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I would think so 🙂

Juned

Finally I tried it with Crocoblocks Template and Builder at default editor alongwith GB Pro, and I am happy to achieve my desired outcome (with minor twist) including Gallery field.

Thank you and for your information.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks great !! Glad to see you got a working solution

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.