Home Forums Support Refund

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Stacey Usborne.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Deborah Williams

I’d like to request a refund. Purchased yesterday 4/11/2020.

My plan was to use your theme in a course I was creating about how to use Blogging/Wordress as a private journal or diary.

I sent a request to join your affiliate program and unfortunately you did not think we’d be a good fit and denied my application.

I don’t have a need to use your theme in my course if I’m not an affiliate.

Please send a refund…

Thank you,
    Deborah Williams

Your payment ID is: 1235325
    Amount paid: $49.95

The email on my account is will.dpw@gmail.com

Stacey Usborne
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Deborah,

I just looked at your affiliate application again, the only reason it was rejected was that the site isn’t live yet. Once its live it’ll likely be approved.

Let me know if you you still want me to go ahead with the refund.

Stacey

Deborah Williams

Hello Stacey…

For SEO reasons I did not want Google to start indexing a website that is under construction. So I added a page under construction plugin by Seedprod. The site was under construction behind the plugin.

Today I was hard at work removing your theme and installing another theme…but I VERY much prefer to use yours on my site and recommend it to all of my students.

Most, if not all, of my students will be blogging beginners…so in order for me to help them and them be able to help each other…inside a group…it’s going to be much easier if we are all using the same theme.

Would it help in your decision if I remove the plugin so you can see the site is live…no content yet…because I first have to choose a theme to use for my tutorials.

Also, I will be using multiple traffic methods…SEO…and Adwords. Do you allow Adwords on non competing keywords such as…

Create a journal
    digital diary

In other words bidding on keywords to sell my course…not keywords to compete with your brand name.

Thank you for re-considering me and let me know what I need to do.

Deb Williams

P.S. I disabled the plugin…and re-installed the GP theme at https://diarybeginner.com

Stacey Usborne
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Deborah,

That all sounds good – I’ve gone ahead and approved your affiliate request.

Thanks for taking the time to explain/show us your site.

Please let me know if there was anything else I can help with ๐Ÿ™‚

Stacey

Deborah Williams

Thank you for your help Stacey…I appreciate it…

Deb

Stacey Usborne
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.