[Resolved] Reducing padding between images

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Reducing padding between images

Home Forums Support Reducing padding between images

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Robert

I’d like to reduce the padding between the featured image and each row of thumbnails below it. There doesn’t seem to be a setting for this, only one that removes the padding altogether. Have I overlooked something or will I have to apply some custom css. If it’s the latter, what custom code will I need to use?

Many thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Does this option work?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/content-separator/

If not any chance you can link me to the page in question?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Robert

I’ve already tried that setting. All it does is move the post titles and post dates but not the images. For whatever reason they remain fixed.

I’d rather not provide a link to the site at this stage.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

a Link would be handy for us to understand what you’re trying to achieve and how your site is set-up.

You can edit your original topic and use the Site URL field to share the link privately.

Robert

Sorry. No link at this stage. Not even a private one.

The site set up is pretty simple. Just two columns with a sidebar on the right, one container with boxes, and images with padding. The first image is featured, and the others are in a masonry grid of two per row. That’s it.

If you can’t provide a solution without checking out the site–I appreciate that it’s a hindrance–then I’ll settle for some CSS or just a point in the direction of a setting that might be causing this.

Many thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance we can revisit this issue once we have something live to look at?

It should be a quick fix once we can see it πŸ™‚

Robert

Solved it!

The masonry grid setting was checked. That was preventing the thumbnails from moving.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.