[Resolved] Reduce the Heading H2 and margin images only on blog archives

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Reduce the Heading H2 and margin images only on blog archives

Home Forums Support Reduce the Heading H2 and margin images only on blog archives

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Manuel

Hi,

Two questions, but similar problem!

First, I would like to reduce the H2 title but only on the blog archives. If I use the customizer Typography>Headings I can change it very easily but changing me also on the blog and everywhere. Is it possible to add some CCS code to reduce the H2 only on the blog Archives?

Secondly, I would like to reduce totally the margin between the images on the blog archives. I found it Layout>Container>Separator but making it everywhere. Is it possible to make it only for the blog Archives?

Here you are my blog archives page: https://rebelrepublikart.com/the-design-collection/

In advance thank you so much for your time!
    Manuel

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. in the Typography list you will see the Archive Content Title (H2) – its styles only apply to archive/blog titles.

2. Try this CSS:

.generate-columns-container .post-image {
        margin-bottom: 0.5em !important;
    }
    Manuel

Sorry David I didn’t see the Archive Content Title (H2)! So easy.

The CSS .generate-columns-container .post-image that you gave me reduce the margin between the image and the text, on every lines. So is good, but didn’t reduce the space between two line, I mean between the Title above and the image under, of the next line.
    Thanks David,
    Manuel

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok so thats the inside-article padding – you can remove it like so:

.one-container .generate-columns .inside-article {
        padding-bottom: 0;
    }

Or if you want full design freedom over that template you can use a Block Element – Content Template:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-content-template/

Manuel

Thank you again David. You are so nice and so efficient!
    Thanks,
    Manuel

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help!

Manuel

Fantastic support!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.