[Resolved] Recommended Lightweight Contact Form?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Recommended Lightweight Contact Form?

Home Forums Support Recommended Lightweight Contact Form?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    arthur

Hey I’ve been using NinjaForms for a long time but it seems more and more that their code has gotten bulky and bloated. Any recommended lightweight contact form, when all that is needed is a basic contact form? One that only loads on the page it is called on? Alternatively, or even additionally, any recommended contact form builder, when needing multiple forms, or is NinjaForms still the way to go?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Arthur,

Unfortunately, we really don’t have the ability to analyze other plugins in-depth to determine whether they are lightweight or not.

I would recommend Googling to see if there are any reviews that would help with this.

Another solution is to test a few plugins that work for your need and run a speed test before and after to see which one performs the best.

Hope this helps πŸ™‚

arthur

Hey Leo, I’ve seen old posts where Tom just snap-mentioned a plugin that he felt was best. Was hoping for input from him. Thanks1

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

HappyForm is generally what we recommend for the reason that it’s decently simple to use and quite a few customization options.

Not sure about performance though.

And for what it’s worth, we are still using Ninja Forms for our contact page:
    https://generatepress.com/contact/

arthur

Okay cool. thanks. Would still love input from Tom if he has time and no big deal.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Tom is a busy man who doesn’t pay much attention to other plugins πŸ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.