[Resolved] Recommended Event Calendar?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Recommended Event Calendar?

Home Forums Support Recommended Event Calendar?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    William

I’ve tried The Events Calendar… but it doesn’t not integrate with GP well. I’m sure I could edit TEC templates in a GP child theme, add functions and CSS, etc. but I’m trying to build out a site where everything plays together nicely and does not look like I pieced together various plugins from many developers.

What’s your recommendation for a tightly integrated Events Calendar?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The Events Calendar is definitely the most popular. What problems are you having with it?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

William

Nothing in particular at the moment. I’m just looking for a solution that tightly integrates with GP Premium + Elementor Pro. I know I can customize TEC, but it’s limited to mostly colors. Maybe I’ll go back to an event CPT + ACF and customize the templates, but then I’ll lose the monthly view and extra metadata that TEC stores.

Thanks for replying and the fantastic service, GP is the best I’ve ever found, I look forward to what the future brings.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! We’re here if you need help ๐Ÿ™‚

Andre

G’day
    I want users to click on an event on the calendar and make a booking or RSVP. What plugin can i use for this. Gravity form provide the functionality but doesn’t have a free version to try.
    Best regards
    Andre

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Events Calendar plugin is the most popular:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.