[Resolved] “Read More” button align at bottom in Beaver Builder Post Module

Home Forums Support [Resolved] “Read More” button align at bottom in Beaver Builder Post Module

Home Forums Support “Read More” button align at bottom in Beaver Builder Post Module

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea

Aloha Generate Press!

FYI: On the page referenced – I’m using FacetWP (with Beaver Builder integration) for the search fields which integrates with the Beaver Builder Post Module. The pagination control at the top of the post feed is via a FacetWP facet pagination module (made for Beaver Builder). The bottom number pagination was created via the Beaver Builder Post Module which is uses WP Built-in system. 

My question is can I control the placement of the “Read More” button via Generate Press Theme? I’d like to have all “Read More” buttons aligned evenly at the bottom. FYI: I created the “Read More” button via Generate Press Customizer. In the BB Post Module I disabled / hid the “More Link” via BB Module. I made the Post Content settings: Content = Show; Content Length = 20 words; More Link = Hide.

I’ve looked through your support forums and I did find some css to style the Read More button but nothing I’ve found seems to work. Even if I put !important in the css. I was able to add a php code I found on your support forum for adding the “Read More” button to all posts with a custom excerpt… So this tells me that the Beaver Builder Post Module is definitely incorporating what Generate Press is inputing.

I really hope you can help. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! Thank you!

Aloha!

Chelsea

I’ve also sent a support request to Beaver Builder to see what they have to say about this issue. I will let you know what they have to say when they respond.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

all of the content you see is controlled by Beaver Builder.
    The only part that is related any way to GP is that it filtering the excerpt to include the Read More.

However, i seen this before and you can try this CSS:

.fl-post-column .fl-post-grid-post,
    .fl-post-grid-text,
    body .fl-post-grid-text > *:last-child {
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: column;
        flex: 1;
    }

body .fl-post-grid-content p:last-of-type {
        margin-top: auto;
    }
    Chelsea

Thank you David!

That did the trick to align “Read More” buttons to the bottom! THANK YOU!

Aloha!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.