[Resolved] READ MORE BAR

Home Forums Support [Resolved] READ MORE BAR

Home Forums Support READ MORE BAR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jose Rodriguez

Hi, thanks for so impresive theme, first of all. I have the addons downloaded and activated, and is superb !

Just one problem… I cannot use the read more bar / button… I dont know what happen, but when I put the read more bar in the text, nothing happens… just show the read more dots and text in the edit page, but not in the page when publish…

An please another item… how to create the boxes in the home page, similar to your home page, I mean the boxes with

Lightweight & Fast
    Secure & Stable
    etc.

In the home page… hoooooowwww ?

Thanks for all
    Best
    Pepe

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Pepe,

Can you link me to your website so I can see the read more dots with no text?

The read more link won’t show up if you use the manual excerpt field – otherwise it should show up without a problem.

As for the boxes, I use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/lightweight-grid-columns/

Let me know,
    Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any updates for me?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Resolving this for now. Reply in here to re-open.

Andrea

Hi Tom,
    I am new to WP and GP. I am currently experimenting with lightweight grid columns but unsure how to link the “read more…” to the gallery page. Are you able to help? http://www.schooneradaclore.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Andrea,

Did you manually add that read more link, or did it just show up?

Andrea

It just showed up. I’m not sure if it is apart of lightweight column grids or the photo gallery I’m using. Thank you kindly for your reply.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It must be from the photo gallery you’re using – can you make a support topic with them asking why it would show up and if there’s a setting on their end you can tweak to stop it from happening?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.