[Resolved] Question Regarding Moving From WP Show Posts Pro To Generate Blocks

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Question Regarding Moving From WP Show Posts Pro To Generate Blocks

Home Forums Support Question Regarding Moving From WP Show Posts Pro To Generate Blocks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marty

Hi there. Currently I use WP Show Posts by passing a single List the post IDs I need like so:

[wp_show_posts id="4592" settings="post_id=4512,4529,4962&orderby=post__in"]

Is the same possible with Generate Blocks? I use this approach as I organize the post list displays by subtopic on parent topic pages. Therefore simply using a post list without control over the specific posts displayed isn’t a good option for me. Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there.

you can use the GenerateBlocks Query Loop Block to create those lists.
    If you have GenerateBlocks Pro, then it has some ‘Current Post or Page` paramters that will allow you to display related posts.

Marty

Hi David, so to clarify I can use the post/page parameters based on individual post/page IDs? Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Slightly better then that, if you add a GB Query Loop block, in the sidebar settings Click > Add Parameter, you will be provided a list of parameters to select from eg. Include posts where you can the search/select the posts you want displayed.

Marty

Awesome, thanks David! I wanted to verify beforehand. Have a good weekend. 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help and you too!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.