[Resolved] Question about lifetime subscriptions and affiliates account

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Question about lifetime subscriptions and affiliates account

Home Forums Support Question about lifetime subscriptions and affiliates account

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Hello,

Couple of questions,

Firstly, is there anyway to still order a lifetime account? I was only of the lucky ones who purchased in early 2016 and has one, however I am thinking for clients that I get using GP it would be handy if they could maybe pay a larger upfront cost but have the license for life. This would save me chasing the client every year and getting them to renew a subscription, I deliberately don’t use subscription plugins for this reason.

It is not a deal breaker for me using GeneratePress as I totally think its worth the money and renewal fees, its more the hassle of managing it for multiple clients.

Secondly, I have just been approved for a GP affiliate account, I see there is an option to create URLs, it prompts for a campaign name and page URL, what is the point of the campaign name? And what is the point of the page URL as if I change it to anything other than generatepress.com the link will fail?

Maybe I am totally missing something there but I just cannot work out how / why I would use anything other than the referral URL that’s already generated for me at the top of the affiliate area page.

Thanks,
    Mike

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Mike,

We do offer a lifetime subscription on demand. Just shoot us an email and we’ll give you the details: https://generatepress.com/contact

As for the affiliate area, the campaign is something you can attach to your URLs which will tell you which source the affiliates are coming from. So one can be an email campaign, and one on your website. The campaign option will let you know which one is converting.

The URL needs to link to generatepress.com, but means you can link directly to the premium page (for example).

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Mike

Hello,

Ahh I think I understand the affilite links now!

I guessed thats what the campaign name might be for… Just never saw anywhere that would display the stats.

I will shoot you an email with regards to the lifetime sub.

Thanks,
    Mike

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.