[Support request] Query Loop Use “And” instead of “Or” for categories

Home Forums Support [Support request] Query Loop Use “And” instead of “Or” for categories

Home Forums Support Query Loop Use “And” instead of “Or” for categories

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Thanks! It’s working now. One thing I noticed is that it doesn’t draw the child terms even if I have that box ticked.

For example, “Montana” is a child category of “United States of America”. Even if I turn the switch on for “Child Terms” it doesn’t draw the “Montana” category posts unless that post is also categoried under “The United States of America”.

Shouldn’t the “Child Terms” switch allow it to pull the child terms of “United States of America” category?

If not, this will take a LOT of recategorizing across my entire site.

I noticed that when I use the regular GP Query Block (without the new CSS) it funtions properly and draws those posts that are in the child category but not checked in the parent category “United States of America”

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Shouldn’t the “Child Terms” switch allow it to pull the child terms of “United States of America” category?

It usually should work, but with the custom function on it gets complicated, not sure if there’s an easy fix.

Nick

Can we look into a fix for the css that is added? Without it, I’ll have to recategorize a ton of stuff on the site and it seems like a great feature to have by default on GP and something future GPers will appreciate! Thanks 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.