[Support request] Query Loop Current Taxonomies

Home Forums Support [Support request] Query Loop Current Taxonomies

Home Forums Support Query Loop Current Taxonomies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rafy

Hi,

I am trying to create a related post section with the help of a query loop. However, I am trying to achieve a loop where it should auto-detect the current Taxonomies (either tag or category) and only display posts from that taxonomies.

i.e., if a post has the tag “shopping,” it should auto-detect that tag and only display posts from the “shopping” tag.

The current loop allows you to select a specific tag(s) or category(s) to filter the posts. It would be impossible to create so many display rules and hooks to display relevant posts under each post. The easiest way would be to auto-detect the tag(s) or category(s) of the current post and display posts from it.

Even better with an option “random” in the “order by” query loop.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you using the GB Pro Query Loop ? As that is required if you want to display posts related to the current posts taxonomy terms.

Rafy

Hi,

Yes, I am using GP Pro Query Loop. And it has options to select specific taxonomy terms but nothing dynamic, such as detecting taxonomy terms from the current post.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You need GenerateBlocks Pro:

https://generateblocks.com/pro/

If you have the Pro plugin installed and activated then you will see the Current Post options.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.