[Support request] Query Loop “Category” not searching all categories

Home Forums Support [Support request] Query Loop “Category” not searching all categories

Home Forums Support Query Loop “Category” not searching all categories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Hi,

I’m using GP Query Loop to create a loop that draws from categories. However, only certain categories show up when I start typing them in the search bar for the query.

For Example, If I start typing “Af” on the right side bar under “Category” on the query loop, it finds “Africa”. But I also have a category called South Africa. When I start typing “So” or “Sou” or even “South Africa” nothing shows up at all. I’ve refreshed and tried multiple times. I also tried in incognito and clearing all caches.

Other examples of categories that I have for sure that aren’t showing up: Swaziland, United States, England and many many more. Any ideas?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Nick,

It may be a PHP memory limit issue or something else. So we can have a closer look at the issue, can you provide admin login credentials?

Please use the Private Information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.